Three Items to Change Your Look

There's really no right way to pack. But there's certainly a right way to pack for you. I learned pretty quickly that I like to pack relatively light - mainly because it's a pain to have to check bags and then wonder if they'll arrive the same day you do. At the same time, I'll read packing lists that include 4 shirts for a month long trip and say to myself, "Nope."

Here's one idea that I've been playing with. It would work best for a week-long trip - I'm not a fan of doing laundry when I'm on vacation - but could be stretched longer if needed. You start with the basics...


Tops: plain white tee, black tank top, chambray shirt, striped long-sleeve tee
Bottoms: black maxi skirt, jeans, khaki shorts
Accessories: black flats, sandals, cross-body bag, belt, hat

Then you add a bit of excitement...

 

The pop of color: solid-colored scarf, short print skirt, sneakers

Depending on your choice of prints, shapes, and color, your basics take on completely different looks suitable for different trips.

 

 

 

What do you think - would you consider packing like this? What's your favorite method of packing?

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...